Yields 6 MetPro Servings Total
MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Veggie Carbs = 1 (Basic: 15g veggie carbs)
Meal Carbs = 1 (Basic: 15g meal carbs)
Fat = 1 (Basic: 15g Fat)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 ½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 4 cups thinly sliced Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups finely chopped kale, stems removed
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 4 pitted medjool dates, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
1.) Prepare dressing by adding olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and shallot to a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
2.) Trim the Brussels sprouts and slice them very thinly with a knife or the slicing disc on a food processor.
3.) Add the Brussels sprouts and kale to a large bowl, whisk the dressing again, and add about half of it. Add the remaining salad ingredients (apples, dates, and roasted hazelnuts) and the remaining dressing. Toss to coat, breaking any clumps of dates up into small pieces. Best served fresh.